Thursday, December 10

Welcome to my Blog

THIS BLOG IS FOR NETWORKING PURPOSES WITH UNIVERSITY LECTURERS AND STUDENTS ONLY. SO THAT MEANS, YOU MAY SEE SOME UNFINISHED PROJECTS.


Hi there,

This video has been my first music video" production attempt. The song is written and performed by Cahit Kutrafali who is a famous bass player, and Ugur Guclu played cajon and drums. Video is known as the first enstrumental music video in Cyprus.

We met at a music recording studio for the video shooting, and until that moment, we didn’t have any plans as to how to shoot the video. As a matter of fact, I had not even listened the song. After a small set-up with two small garden lights, I shot each of them twice, as far as I can remember, that is, from as much different camera angles as I could, because the room was quite small.


Camera: Sony HDR HC9
Software: Final Cut Pro

Cahit Kutrafali / / D E T A I L S



No comments:

Post a Comment